The Brunton's fabulous traditional pantomime - fun for all ages!
Produced by The Brunton, written and directed by John Binnie.
The traditional tale of Hansel and Gretel as they escape from the witch and realise the value of true friendship. Presented in full pantomime style with songs and slapstick and joining in!
Christmas wouldn't be the same without a trip to The Brunton.
For school bookings please contact the box office direct on 0131 653 5245.
|Fri 26 Nov||7pm|
|Sat 27 Nov||2pm & 7pm|
|Fri 3 Dec||7pm|
|Sat 4 Dec||2pm & 7pm|
|Thu 9 Dec||7pm|
|Fri 10 Dec||5pm|
|Sat 11 Dec||2pm & 7pm|
|Thu 16 Dec||7pm|
|Fri 17 Dec||5pm|
|Sat 18 Dec||2pm & 7pm|
|Mon 20 Dec||7pm|
|Tue 21 Dec||7pm|
|Wed 22 Dec||7pm|
|Thu 23 Dec||1pm & 7pm|
|Fri 24 Dec||1pm & 5pm|
|Mon 27 Dec||1pm & 5pm|
|Tue 28 Dec||1pm & 5pm |
|Wed 29 Dec||1pm* & 7pm|
|Thu 30 Dec||1pm & 5pm |
|Fri 31 Dec||1pm & 5pm|
|Peak||£22 (£19) Family £76|
|Off Peak||£20 (£17) Family £68|
Adjustments will be made to the performance on Wednesday 29 December at 1pm, to create a friendly and supportive atmosphere for people with autism and their families.
• Auditorium lighting will not fully go out.
• Strobe lighting and lights that shine on the audience will not be used.
• Sound levels will be reduced.
• Some special effects like flashes and bangs, will be cut.
• The theatre’s foyer will have designated quiet and activity areas, should anyone wish to leave their seats during the performance.